For Sale 6,825,000฿ / 192416$ - Accommodation, Condo
Condominium for Sale – South West Coast, Koh Chang
For more information about condominiums in Koh Chang, please refer to our complete guide : Buying A Condominium in Thailand or contact Dee One Property.
This residence is located in arguably the premier location on the island of Koh Chang, situated in the Gulf of Thailand – on the South West Coast of the island.
Koh Chang whilst the second largest Island in Thailand after the more famous island of Phuket, is currently undergoing quite rapid development, but has a long way to go before it reaches a state of maturity.
With only 20% percent of the island being made available for development, almost all the beach land has been sold and has either been developed or is under development or planning permissions.
The Island continues to enjoy strong increases in tourist numbers each year and is widely regarded as the Jewel in the crown of Thailand.
This residence was built on the concept of providing a luxurious alternative to those individuals and investors who had grown tired of the more built up and tourist developments in areas such as Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui, and after extensive research with the Scandinavian market, Ultimate Property Group, eventually found and bought the prime location land on Koh Chang.
The place has become a recognized brand on the Island, and is regularly featured in the local magazines and other media.
- The Developer: Ultimate Property Group Co.,Ltd
- Property type: Condominiums and Pool Villas
- Location: Koh Chang Island, Trat Province, Thailand
- Launch date: November 2006
- Total land area of development: 301,389 sq.ft. or 28,000 sq.m.
- Total units: 65 Condominiums, 6 pool Villas (Phase 1 & 2)
One bedroom Condominium 60 sq.m.
Two bedroom Suite 120 sq.m.
Two bedroom Penthouse 120 sq.m.
The condominium obtains 49% freehold ownership available to foreign investors based on first come first serve basis. The condominium are sold on a 30+30+30 years leasehold ownership.
1. The Reservation Fee of 100,000 THB will be paid within 7 days after reservation.
2. First Payment: 50% of the Total Price less the Reservation Fee shall be paid on the contract signed date.
3. Second Payment: 25% of the Total Price shall be paid upon the completion of the interior decoration.
4. Third Payment: 25% of the total Price shall be paid upon ownership transfer.
1. The buyer, by law, shall pay the Developer the Sinking. Fund at the rate THB 500.- per square meter.
2. The Buyer and the Seller shall equally share to pay for the Government Transfer Fee. The Specific Business Tax and the Withholding Tax will be solely responsible by the Seller.
ANNUAL COMMON AREA FEE RATE
(THB 60.- per square meter)
1. 60 sq.m THB 43,200 / year / unit
2. 120 sq.m THB 86,400 / year / unit
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE COMMON AREA FEE
Rubbish collection, Maintenance for the Common Property, Road maintenance, cleaning, and road light, 24 hours security service, Electricity Supply for Common Property, Landscaping maintenance for Common Property.
SPECIFICATION FOR CONDOMINIUM
Reinforced concrete foundations and framing.
2. Roof System
Steel trusses and rafter with clay tiles, fully insulated.
3. External Wall
Concrete blocks plastered and decorated with high performance acrylic paint.
4. Internal Walls.
Brick or block walls plastered with cement and sand, finished with white gypsum with paint finish.
5. Doors and Windows
Golden oak UPVC doors and windows.
6. Internal Ceilings
9mm thick gypsum board, moisture resistant in bathrooms and toilets, fixed to a galvanized steel frame, and painted.
Tiles flooring for bedroom, dining, and living area.
Terracotta tiles with sand-wash border for balcony/terrace area.
8. Electrical Systems
Underground electricity line system.
9. Air Conditioning System
Each unit will be provided with split type air conditioning units for bedroom and living/dining areas.
Extensive landscaping with garden lighting.
Fully furnished with built-in closet and TV.
12. Living/Dining Area
Sofa, coffee table, TV and DVD. Dining table and chairs.
Fully equipped with granite sink top and concealed electric instant water heater. Glazed tiles flooring.
Fully equipped pantry with quality kitchen cabinets constructed from M.D.F. board veneer and wooden finish with stone bench top.
Wooden railings with sand-wash flooring.
Terracotta tiles with sand-wash border.
17. Sanitary System
The water supply to the site will be derived from a deep well and water will be stored in central domestic water storage tank from where it will be treated and stored prior to pumping to each residence.
Package wastewater treatment systems will be provided to each building to treat all wastewater prior to discharged from the site will meet Authority Standards.
1. The content of this information is given in good faith and is understood by the developer and its agents to be true and accurate. However, this information should not be considered as a statement of fact and neither the developer nor its agents can be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
This information and the related specifications and plans are subject to change from time to time, either by the developer and its agents or the relevant authorities. As such, they should not be considered to form part of an offer or contract.
2. To the best knowledge of the Developer, no hazardous or toxic materials used in the construction or internal finishing of condominiums or villas.
This residence will provide professional estate management and resort service that will include:
Full time estate security
Estate maintenance & repairs
Pool cleaning & exterior villa maintenance
Landscaping of gardens
Cable television including major international channels
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Beach front Restaurant and Bar
30m. Infinity edge swimming pool
Excursions & recreation
For more information about condominiums in Koh Chang, please refer to our complete guide : Buying A Condominium in Thailand.
Contact Us for more information
Listing Datas :
- • Property Listing Date: July 21, 2016
- • Listing Last Update: July 28, 2022
- • Distance to Ferry: < 30km